The Balmoral State High School Tuckshop is run by the P&C and all profits go towards providing resources and financial contributions to the school. Our Tuckshop cooks food fresh onsite and provides a variety of healthy foods and treats for our staff and students.
We welcome any volunteers to come and give our staff a hand in the tuckshop. If you aren't a parent/caregiver of a student at Balmoral, you will need to have a valid Blue Card.
Please note the following:
- Tuckshop is open at both breaks and closes five minutes before students return to class.
- Pre-orders can be placed through the QKR App (preferred) for both breaks
- QKR orders must be in before 8.30am. QKR orders will be processed and allocated first.
- We take great care to ensure that our product is nut free however some products may have been prepared on equipment that has processed these items.
- EFT is the preferred method of payment
Our team is always looking for new and exciting ideas for the menu, so please email email@example.com with any suggestions or feedback.