The Balmoral State High School tuckshop is run by a sub-committee of the P&C. All profits from the Tuckshop go to the P&C and is currently the only fundraising the school does. These funds go towards providing the extra requirements needed by the school. Previous purchases have included computers, networking, landscaping and security.
Tuckshop currently employs two (2) permanent part time convenors and one (1) casual. We are totally compliant with the State Government Healthy Choices Programme and stock and sell only green or amber product. We are also always in need of helpers and welcome any interested parent, guardian or grandparent volunteers.
Tuckshop committee meetings are held on the first Monday of the month in tuckshop at 3.30 p.m.
We are committed to providing varied, nutritious and healthy food for your children.
Please note the following:
- Tuckshop is open from 8.15 a.m. for breakfast, at both breaks and closes five minutes before students return to class.
- Water only will be sold outside of these times unless requested by a teacher
- Orders must be in before 8.45 a.m.
- Food must be ordered in paper bags. Separate bags are required for both lunches. Bags are also available at the Tuckshop.
- All foods fall within the SMART CHOICES guidelines and are oven baked or grilled.
- We take great care to ensure that our product is nut free however some products may have been prepared on equipment that has processed these items.
- Please feel free to approach the Tuckshop Convenors regarding any special requirements
- If we cannot fill an order every endeavour will be taken to fill it with a suitable substitute.
- Daily Specials are only available at second break.