Enrolment procedures for all year levels
We value every student and family that joins Balmoral State High School. To that end we conduct an enrolment interview for every new member of the school to ensure your needs are addressed and questions answered.
To enrol at Balmoral State High School we require a completed expression of interest form, found to the right of this page. Once completed this form needs to be returned to the school office by email or drop in to the office. We will then contact you and an enrolment interview time will be made with a member of our Leadership team.
The following documents are required at the time of the enrolment interview:
· Completed enrolment form (see attachment to the right).
· Student's birth certificate
· Student's passport and relevant visa if coming from overseas
· Student's most recent two school reports
· Year 5 and 7 NAPLAN results if available
The interview takes approximately 30 minutes.
To submit an expression of interest form or for any enrolment enquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also be contacted by telephone 07 3823 8588.