Opening hours for 2021
During term time the Balmoral SHS Uniform Shop opening hours are:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8am - 10.30am.
Sports Uniform socks are white and track shoes should be a plain colour.
- All new Sports uniforms are available only from the P & C Uniform shop at the school.
- Formal Hats and Blazers are also available from the P & C Uniform Shop.
- Balmoral bucket hats are also available.
- Year 7, 8 and 9 students wear the Junior Secondary uniform.
- Years 10, 11 and 12 students wear the Senior Secondary Uniform.
All Formal uniform items are available at the P & C Uniform store.
- Ties are a compulsory uniform item for all girls.
- Ties are a compulsory uniform item for all Senior Secondary boys.
- Ties are optional (but recommended) for Junior Secondary boys.
Blazers are a compulsory uniform item for all school representation activities.
- Girls wear white turned down socks with their formal uniform (no leggings permitted).
- Boys wear the Balmoral grey striped socks, pulled up with their formal uniform.
- Sports Uniform socks are white and track shoes should be a plain colour.
All hair longer than shoulder length is to be tied back.
Formal shirts and blouses are available from the Uniform shop.
Either the old style or new style green pleat skirt may be worn by female students.
Please refer to the link on the right for further information regarding the Balmoral SHS Uniform code.
All questions or concerns regarding the Balmoral State High School uniform should be directed to Vanessa Cash (Deputy Principal).