We provide two ways to complete an enrolment application at Balmoral State High School. This is for both in and out of catchment applications.
1. You can complete the online application (PLEASE ONLY USE A DESKTOP or TABLET FOR THIS) and we also require the following forms to be completed and uploaded with the online application:
2. If you are unable to complete the online application, then you can fill out the Balmoral SHS Enrolment Application Form as a document and we also require the following forms to be completed and submitted:
In addition to the application we also require the following supporting documentation:
- Proof of local residence (a rates notice or lease)
- If the student is out of catchment, we do not require proof of residence.
- Two of the students most recent school reports
- A copy of the student's birth certificate if the student isn't currently enrolled at another Queensland state school
- Visas if applicable
- Academy applications if applicable
Once this paperwork is received by the office we will invite the student to an enrolment interview.
We value every student and family that joins Balmoral State High School. To that end we conduct an enrolment interview for every new member of the school to ensure your needs are addressed and questions answered.
The enrolment paperwork must be complete before an enrolment interview is booked.
The interview takes approximately 30 minutes.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact
the Enrolments Officer: 07 3823 8526 or email@example.com
Paper copies of the enrolment forms are available from the school office.
Enrolments 2025 & Beyond
Please complete the expression of interest form and the school will be in touch to discuss the enrolment process with you when enrolments are open for that year cohort.